I know fertility problems can feel devastating, but I also know there are things you can do to greatly increase your chance of getting pregnant. I am confident we can work on these issues together and give you the best chance of possible of getting pregnant and staying pregnant.
Whether you've had infertility issues or pregnancy loss or just want to plan for optimal health before conceiving, work with me for personalized, evidence-based resources and wisdom for your journey. I'll share practical suggestions on nutrition and lifestyle as well as how to address specific issues so you can learn what options you may have to improve your fertility process.
I would love to walk you through an assessment of what might be preventing you from getting pregnant or staying pregnant. Once you take the fertility test below you will receive an email to make a free appointment with me to go over the results.
Benefits of Preconception Care
- Reduce the risk of miscarriage. All the items on the list of common miscarriage causes can be impacted to some degree in preconception.
- Increase fertility. Preconception care increases fertility rates and even helps the success of in-vitro fertilization.
- Improve your pregnancy and postpartum. This means less to no nausea, heartburn, varicose veins, and better sleep and energy. Planning ahead also decreases your risk of gestational diabetes, pre-eclampsia, and postpartum depression.
- Decrease the chance of genetic issues. You can directly impact the health of your new baby by being proactive in preventing developmental issues.
How it Works
- You pick a package from my appointment page Here
- Then schedule your appointment and complete the payment details.
- Next fill out a health history form that you download from my client area and email the form to me at least 48 hours before your scheduled appointment.
- We meet by Skype or FaceTime or on the phone to go over your health history and talk about any questions or concerns you may have.
Appointments provide a personal connection where you can ask more intimate, in-depth questions and I provide email support between questions to help on your fertility journey!